Porcupine Ridge I'm outside the door, invite me in
elastic heart
172 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
She felt the twitch of humor pull at her lips as Kesan blatantly regarded Taggarik upon his arrival. The male was certainly an impressive sight to see, and the silver-tipped female remained silent during that stolen moment. Instead, an ear would flick forward as the girl finally responded, and within that answer, the current Alpha Female determined then that she could quite enjoy this girl's company.

"You're honesty is appreciated above all else," she noted then, her gaze sweeping to Tagg to see if he agreed. Offering a small nod, she drifted her attention curtly back to the female, a small grin pulling at her lips. "As is your desire to avoid self experimentation," she determined with a small rumble of amusement.

Pushing away from Taggarik, Capri brushed her shoulder in acceptance to their new subordinate, offering a nod toward the lands of the Ridge. "Welcome to the Ridge. I can give you a tour if you'd like," she offered then, and with a flickering gaze of amusement toward Taggarik, she wondered if he would make their newest subordinate's day by joining them.
Messages In This Thread
I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Kesan - January 02, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Capriccio - January 02, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Kesan - January 02, 2016, 05:36 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Taggarik - January 02, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Capriccio - January 03, 2016, 08:43 AM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Kesan - January 03, 2016, 12:07 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Taggarik - January 03, 2016, 01:29 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Capriccio - January 03, 2016, 01:44 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Kesan - January 03, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Taggarik - January 03, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Capriccio - January 04, 2016, 10:04 AM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Kesan - January 04, 2016, 07:01 PM