Porcupine Ridge I'm outside the door, invite me in
15 Posts
Ooc — Sydney
Capri seemed to like her, which was a relief. As for Taggarik, Kesan didn't have enough clues to figure him out yet. He seemed to be exactly neutral. He didn't seem opposed to her joining, and even expressed his consent, but there was nothing more that his actions had given away. One Alpha seemed to like her at least, so she would just have to make an effort not to ruin anything with Capri.

Whatever the case with their feelings towards her, Kesan was in. She was now officially part of the Ridge. What more, she earned herself a tour! "Thank you," She said to both the acceptance and the tour. "A tour sounds good... Can't be much use if I get myself lost or stuck on some rocky ledge." She joked while meaning it at the same time. While Kesan could only hope that she would have enough common sense when the time came to not get stuck on a ledge, it was a bit unlikely. Maybe she should make some mental notes during this tour to stay away from some areas.

Then, she followed Capri's gaze to Taggarik. The unasked question of whether he would join them or not floated in the air. While Kesan sort of wanted him to join them, at the same time she expected him to decline. In her mind, he was like a black ghost, the way he sat there quietly, observed, and made not a single sound. If he were to continue to fit her simile, she expected him to next drift away.
Messages In This Thread
I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Kesan - January 02, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Capriccio - January 02, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Kesan - January 02, 2016, 05:36 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Taggarik - January 02, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Capriccio - January 03, 2016, 08:43 AM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Kesan - January 03, 2016, 12:07 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Taggarik - January 03, 2016, 01:29 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Capriccio - January 03, 2016, 01:44 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Kesan - January 03, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Taggarik - January 03, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Capriccio - January 04, 2016, 10:04 AM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Kesan - January 04, 2016, 07:01 PM