Blacktail Deer Plateau always been that way
But in the silence I heard you calling out to me
263 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
It's all good! <3 I am often not much better xD

There was something... different about Eilidh this morning. She seemed flightier than usual, and it was enough to make him shuffle on his paws. He tried not to let his confusion show, and he masked his face as much as she did hers, with a steady smile to hide the nerves beneath. That moment reminded him how little experience he had with youth, and he tried not to let his own uncertainty distract him from giving his full attention to his friend.

His ears perked and a broader smile crossed his muzzle when he noticed Eilidh's own face light at her words. "Healing, eh? Quite a jump from tracking." A nervous laugh accompanied the quip, and he felt a sear of worry she might take his words the wrong way. "It'll do our pack good to have another healer. It's not a skill  every wolf thinks of learning, but that makes it all the more valuable to have." A warmth spread in his chest at her happiness to be learning from her mother. He hadn't had much contact with Blue Willow, but by watching what her daughter was becoming, he trusted she was a worthy woman.
Trades
[Image: warden.gif][Image: naturalist.gif] 1/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 2/5
Messages In This Thread
always been that way - by Eilidh - October 04, 2015, 11:18 AM
RE: always been that way - by Malachi - October 11, 2015, 06:01 PM
RE: always been that way - by Eilidh - November 15, 2015, 01:37 PM
RE: always been that way - by Malachi - November 25, 2015, 11:40 PM
RE: always been that way - by Eilidh - December 22, 2015, 12:23 PM
RE: always been that way - by Malachi - January 03, 2016, 10:45 PM
RE: always been that way - by Eilidh - January 10, 2016, 03:12 PM