Porcupine Ridge roasted peanuts
287 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Lemon, please follow the posting order as per the rules. If you are unfamiliar, that means you reply in the order that participants join the thread. Your turn was supposed to come after me, but you skipped over me in your last post, so please wait and post after Capriccio now. Also, neither Tagg nor Capriccio actually bit her shoulder at this point so I am going to disregard that bit. :)

She did as she was bid, crawling out of the hollow tree just as the alpha female arrived, equally as displeased as the alpha male. Her roll of submission was all that stopped her from being savaged by Taggarik's teeth that instant, but even so, she would not get away unscathed. Her foolish excuse fell on deaf ears, and Capriccio snapped her teeth to pluck menacingly at the trespasser's fur. Taggarik's teeth closed loudly in the air.

The female tried to elaborate on her excuse, but Taggarik had no mind to listen to her. No proper wolf would mistake a pack's borders. "Out!" He roared, and with a snarl his fangs descended on her flank with the speed and precision of a viper. The slower she was to run and flee over their borders and disappear, the more his teeth would score her hide for the black wolf would be chasing her every step of the way.
Messages In This Thread
roasted peanuts - by Taggarik - January 04, 2016, 08:59 PM
RE: roasted peanuts - by Lemongrass - January 04, 2016, 10:08 PM
RE: roasted peanuts - by Taggarik - January 05, 2016, 08:34 AM
RE: roasted peanuts - by Lemongrass - January 05, 2016, 08:47 AM
RE: roasted peanuts - by Capriccio - January 05, 2016, 09:51 AM
RE: roasted peanuts - by Lemongrass - January 05, 2016, 10:11 AM
RE: roasted peanuts - by Taggarik - January 05, 2016, 11:05 AM
RE: roasted peanuts - by Capriccio - January 05, 2016, 11:27 AM
RE: roasted peanuts - by Lemongrass - January 05, 2016, 11:34 AM
RE: roasted peanuts - by Taggarik - January 05, 2016, 11:44 AM
RE: roasted peanuts - by Capriccio - January 07, 2016, 08:35 AM