Lost Creek Hollow i know what i was feeling, but what was i thinking
186 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Ilya had already stepped back from the male to howl, but after Luke's hostile display of actions she stepped even further back. Her ears were flattened in an unknown confusion and she looked to her alpha for some sort of guidance in regards to the situation. She let out a quiet whimper, her gaze falling back to her bloodied, white friend.

She had nothing to say. Mordecai had arrived and called for Harlyn. All of the packmates that would have heard her or her alpha would be on their way by now. There was a bitter taste in the back of her mouth, partially from the metallic taste of blood that lingered from when she had licked the male's wounds. She didn't feel helpful now. She had no skills to offer and no words of calming or action. It was Mordecai's duty anyway, she supposed, to guide them into action. She looked to him once again for help. She would do whatever he told her, but right now she had no idea what to even begin to do. 

She whined a final time at Luke, his lack of usual personality really putting an edge on her anxiety.
Messages In This Thread
i know what i was feeling, but what was i thinking - by Luke - December 27, 2015, 01:31 PM
RE: i know what i was feeling, but what was i thinking - by Ilya - January 05, 2016, 02:00 PM