Blackfeather Woods A Corpse in My Bed
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
She exhaled suddenly, not realising she had been holding her breath after the remark about her past. It wasn't noticeable, yet it made all the difference to her. Rarely did she share anything about what her life was like before to anyone, not on purpose at least. But in that moment, she hadn't cared. She could trust Kove, even if she didn't entirely accept the concept of it. One day, she would tell him everything, but as of then she was not at any liberty to share knowingly. It just didn't work like that in her head. No matter what she tried to suppress, some things managed to sneak past her barrier of restrain around Kove, confusing her greatly. I had to be otherworldly forces.

A hesitant paw stepped forward just a bit closer to the male, as if her body was working against her in their own will of emotional mass destruction. As soon as the action was completed, she felt awkward yet oddly calm. They were nothing.. not lovers or anything of the kind yet she could not help the way she acted. All she could hope was that he didn't think her desperate or weird or- or interested. Yet again did her feelings war against what she wanted to believe. Maybe she was... attracted to him. The idea seemed to calm the raging thoughts flooding her mind. Was it even possible for her to do so? Did she have that ability, to love? She had never been shown it, so how was she supposed to do it? What even was love..? Was it an action or an emotion and what purpose did it serve? The small, centimeter long action had caused her emotional confusion greater than she had ever felt before.

Her action was quickly covered up by her words, explaining her choice of proximity. "We all need something, whether we realise it or not. That one thing that will make us completely and utterly happy, and Xan believes himself resilient to it even if he doesn't know it. One day he will know and he will change. Comfort may just be his weakness, and that's why he avoids it," Her wise mind spoke, her words unknowingly deeper in meaning than she knew. Perhaps it had a double meaning, one that her mind simply did not draw connections to. Yet her own words struck deep in her. What did she need? Nothing of true value came up. All she saw was Kove in front of her, her eyes meeting his by accident in some sort of knowing yet silent gaze. Kove was Xan's father, and traits did not simply rub off after the new generation. There was a bit of Kove in Xan and vice versa. They were more alike that some would see, but she seen clearly. Though it didn't occur to her that maybe her words held another meaning, only that she spoke what her currently flighty heart told her.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
A Corpse in My Bed - by Kove - October 27, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Nemesis - October 27, 2015, 06:28 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Kove - October 27, 2015, 11:18 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Nemesis - November 06, 2015, 04:16 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Kove - November 12, 2015, 10:39 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Nemesis - November 19, 2015, 04:37 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Kove - November 22, 2015, 09:25 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Nemesis - December 15, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Kove - December 18, 2015, 05:23 PM