The Sentinels my soul won't take
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Hope you don't mind! I'm trying to keep the Dante train rolling

healer still welcome to join <3 being vague on timelines

Dante had been scarce in the packlands of late, his mood soured a bit by not particularly feeling up to snuff. The cough still plagued him and affected his hunting, though he still patrolled the borders as frequently as he could to make up for that particular lack. Small game he could sometimes manage as well, so long as the chase wasn't arduous.

Thus, it was a mildly grumpy Dante that stumbled upon an emerged Eigma, and he eyed her in a somewhat unfriendly manner, skeptical still of Lasher's decision to allow her to stay. They had newborn pups to feed and zero resources to spare for an outsider, particularly one who did not seem fit to hunt for herself. If he were still at the helm, she would have been left, but Lasher's faith in their abilities was greater than Dante's own, and there was a reason Dante had chosen to give his place to the current Alpha.

This did not mean he was going to be welcoming, and he did not intend to linger long. But this seemed as good a time as any to introduce himself. "You are feeling better?" he asked, no warmth in the question. It was clear he hoped this was the case, and likely she could surmise why that was. He'd heard briefly of her condition, but no details. He would not have known what such details meant anway, with no knowledge of healing himself.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
my soul won't take - by RIP Eigma - January 06, 2016, 05:02 PM
RE: my soul won't take - by Dante RIP - January 06, 2016, 10:37 PM
RE: my soul won't take - by RIP Eigma - January 09, 2016, 05:21 PM
RE: my soul won't take - by Dante RIP - January 11, 2016, 11:03 AM
RE: my soul won't take - by RIP Eigma - January 13, 2016, 05:03 PM
RE: my soul won't take - by Dante RIP - January 14, 2016, 11:56 PM
RE: my soul won't take - by RIP Eigma - January 20, 2016, 08:53 PM
RE: my soul won't take - by Dante RIP - January 21, 2016, 10:13 PM
RE: my soul won't take - by RIP Eigma - January 25, 2016, 03:40 PM
RE: my soul won't take - by Dante RIP - January 26, 2016, 11:21 PM