Neverwinter Forest And I'm ready to soar
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
So sorry! I've been focusing my old threads down and this is my last one from before xmas so you've got my full attention :D

Asterr wasn't about to join there pack and FitzDutiful resisted raising a wolfish eyebrow at that. He was now feeling a little concerned that she was going to found a pack at Neverwinter Forest. It didn't concern him as much as it used to, ever since they had moved to the other side of the mountain they had much more space and the neighbouring lands felt more open than they had. It seemed as though Asterr could read his thoughts, though, and confirmed that she was founding her own pack, but not in the forest.

"Thank you," he said, after she mentioned they would be travelling when her companion was better. He paused, allowing her to finish and shook his head in response to what she had said. "No, you've not affected us. We recently moved our lands to encompass the entirety of Silvertip Mountain, instead of just this facing slope. It had meant we have some of our own food sources and two forests to feed off instead of just the one." He motioned his head towards the hot springs; "It also means we don't worry quite so much about the number of lone wolves seeking the hot springs."

He smiled, liking the female and her sense of honesty; "Where do you plan to head to next?" he queried of her, wondering where the new pack would spring from.
Messages In This Thread
And I'm ready to soar - by Asterr - December 06, 2015, 08:01 PM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by FitzDutiful - December 08, 2015, 08:57 AM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by Asterr - December 08, 2015, 02:15 PM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by FitzDutiful - December 09, 2015, 04:14 AM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by Asterr - December 09, 2015, 11:03 PM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by FitzDutiful - January 07, 2016, 03:59 AM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by Asterr - January 08, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by FitzDutiful - January 09, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by Asterr - January 09, 2016, 07:20 PM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by FitzDutiful - January 12, 2016, 08:49 AM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by Asterr - January 15, 2016, 01:14 AM