Silvertip Mountain A home built of stone.
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
"Yes, that is true," she agreed, ironically oblivious to his dawning realization. "But we cannot feed on fish forever. Red meat is better for strength and fat, and we have comparatively little of it running about." By that, Jinx meant within their territory. Theirs was a mostly open territory, where the wolves were easily seen. Prey animals were smarter than to wander about in open stretches where they could be targeted with little effort, or so Jinx thought. There was a vast abundance of prey in the neutral lands surrounding them, but Jinx begrudgingly knew they could not hunt there freely, thanks to their leader's vague agreement with Xi'nuata.

This fact she sought to reveal to Njal. "Our inconsiderate neighbours will challenge us for every scrap of meat outside our borders. I met with their bitch, recently, and was informed they expect us to stay meekly within our own lands while they... How did she put it..." Jinx paused, thinking back to her encounter with Xi'nuata, blissfully unaware that Njal had a relationship with the woman, "ah, do and hunt as they please. I promised to feed her her own throat if I saw her anywhere near us.

Nevertheless, I do not like the prospect of having to fight stinking, self-righteous curs off every meal. You and Fox may be okay with eating fish all summer, but I am not." Rolling her shoulders, Jinx glanced toward the mountain's face, still rather oblivious to Njal's inkling doubt. "If I must wander farther to hunt without their interference, I shall. This land is completely unoccupied. The prey here will be fat and lazy, and since they show no interest in it, it is free for our taking."
Messages In This Thread
A home built of stone. - by RIP Njal - April 07, 2014, 02:32 AM
RE: A home built of stone. - by Jinx - April 07, 2014, 01:13 PM
RE: A home built of stone. - by RIP Njal - April 07, 2014, 01:26 PM
RE: A home built of stone. - by Jinx - April 07, 2014, 02:03 PM
RE: A home built of stone. - by RIP Njal - April 07, 2014, 02:34 PM
RE: A home built of stone. - by Jinx - April 11, 2014, 11:38 AM
RE: A home built of stone. - by RIP Njal - April 11, 2014, 12:00 PM
RE: A home built of stone. - by Jinx - April 11, 2014, 12:43 PM
RE: A home built of stone. - by RIP Njal - April 11, 2014, 01:46 PM
RE: A home built of stone. - by Jinx - April 11, 2014, 02:09 PM
RE: A home built of stone. - by RIP Njal - April 11, 2014, 02:19 PM