Neverwinter Forest And I'm ready to soar
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
It appeared the female was heading to a different mountain and not for the first time he was pleased he had picked a singular one instead of part of the range. It was so much clearer which mountain was his with it being the only mountain in the area. The entire surface area was his with no hidden boundaries and it made territorial marking easier too. No need to ensure that the line was steady and consistent among the rises and falls of the mountain surface. No need to be sure that an unmarked cave lead straight into the heart of their territory.

It occurred to him that he didn't know the name of the female. "May I get your name?" he asked, unaware that he had yet to give his. He assumed Mason had mentioned their names, though why that was his assumption it was hard to say. Another thought came and he tacked it quickly onto the end of his previous question. "And the name of the land you intend to call where you settle? It'd be nice to have names for the neutral packs around us." They may be moving to the ridge, but a wolf could roam far and that put the range within a day's meanderings.
Messages In This Thread
And I'm ready to soar - by Asterr - December 06, 2015, 08:01 PM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by FitzDutiful - December 08, 2015, 08:57 AM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by Asterr - December 08, 2015, 02:15 PM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by FitzDutiful - December 09, 2015, 04:14 AM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by Asterr - December 09, 2015, 11:03 PM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by FitzDutiful - January 07, 2016, 03:59 AM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by Asterr - January 08, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by FitzDutiful - January 09, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by Asterr - January 09, 2016, 07:20 PM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by FitzDutiful - January 12, 2016, 08:49 AM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by Asterr - January 15, 2016, 01:14 AM