The Sentinels If I never get to see the Northern lights
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Morning to you too," Osprey smiled at her mate and her wagging tail thumped lightly against the den floor. "It seems that it is going to be a grand day - look at all the sunlight," she pointed out, because the sunny days in winter were so rare, having a chance to experience one seemed like a wonderful gift. And a great way to start the day. 

In the brief moment of silence that followed she felt she should tell, why and where had she been gone during the night. They did not control much each other's comings and goings - she trusted Dante and she hoped that he felt the same way about her. "I was out hunting on the furthest edges of the territory," it was not all truth, not an outright lie either. She had come down to hunting, when her rational mind had reasoned that  the aimless running and feeling sad for herself was only a waste of energy. 

"How was your day-night-early morning?" she asked casually.
Messages In This Thread
If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Dante RIP - December 25, 2015, 09:54 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - December 27, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Dante RIP - December 28, 2015, 02:27 AM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - December 31, 2015, 04:56 AM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 09, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 11, 2016, 03:21 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 16, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 18, 2016, 04:10 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 21, 2016, 03:05 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 24, 2016, 02:20 PM