Neverwinter Forest And I'm ready to soar
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The fact that it was a range she yearned to settle upon and not a singular mountain mattered little to her. While marking the borders could, possibly, grow tiresome with how precise one would need to be, she felt it would be worth it in the end. She'd have a home for both herself and Leo, and the various ridges surrounding them could prove beneficial if she played her cards right. Though the downsides, too, were noted, she believed them to be heavily outweighted by that which she deemed to be positives.

When her name was requested, she felt slightly embarassed for having not offered it sooner. It was an impolite thing to do, but the gesture had evaded her mind entirely until that point. "Please, forgive me for having not introduced myself sooner. My name is Asterr Draconid," she answered. "May I ask yours?" During her conversation with Mason, his father's name had never come up. Come to think of it, the boy had neither given his name, nor was her's given to him. It was not the first time she'd slipped up and forgotten to give an introduction, it'd seemed. She was not happy that things had turned out that way, but she could not travel back in time to change it. Thankfully, the topic was then moved back to the tribe she'd wished to form, and the name it would carry was questioned. "Ryūjin," the dragon said, her response coming easily. She'd put a great deal of thought into it during the night, and could think of no better name.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
And I'm ready to soar - by Asterr - December 06, 2015, 08:01 PM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by FitzDutiful - December 08, 2015, 08:57 AM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by Asterr - December 08, 2015, 02:15 PM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by FitzDutiful - December 09, 2015, 04:14 AM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by Asterr - December 09, 2015, 11:03 PM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by FitzDutiful - January 07, 2016, 03:59 AM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by Asterr - January 08, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by FitzDutiful - January 09, 2016, 11:25 AM