Silvertip Mountain As the years go by times change
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
Krypton was focused on the alpha, her ears pricked forward but her tail and hackles low. Seeing FitzDutiful's action for the two to relax, the tawny woman did so, letting her breathing become normal, along with her body. She knew very well that she wasn't in the best terms, but maybe she could explain to him. Hearing her superior speak warmly and ask about their beliefs and history, Krypton was about to speak first, but was beaten to it by her lower ranked subordinate. The female felt a little irked that a wolf ranked lower would speak first, but it was something out of her control.

The first female let out her story, being abandoned fairly quickly and never being apart of a true pack. That was saddening to hear towards the big woman, family was family, always. She noticed how the female had cut her speech of, something must've triggered her to do so. Looking at her with concerned eyes, she noted how the female seemed a bit- angry. Perhaps something else happened in her past? Well, that was apart of matters later. She at least spoke of knowing loyalty was a good virtue to her. Nice pick.

Hearing how she had ended it, Krypton decided to go next. "I was born into a family pack, the Metris Ridge pack in British Columbia. After losing a battle for the title of alpha between my sister, I was chased out of my home. For the next year of my life, I was a lone wolf, wandering the lands in search of a group. However, I was too skittish to join. I was very cautious with others, mostly since I had fears from past events, including the loss of my brother." It was a mouthful, but she was not finished, she would just need to state her beliefs. She was getting a little choked up with speaking about her passed brother, it was a very sad tragedy to her entire family. "However, I was lucky to encounter Zaria to join Silvertip. The biggest things I believe in is understanding others, showing the highest respect to others, and being peaceful. I know I already showed that I'm not one to fight..." The female felt ashamed of herself to act the way she was. If she could not fight, what kind of wolf was she? She wouldn't be a wolf, she would be a coward.

The tall wolf shifted uncomfortably in her paws, she worried about the responce of FitzDutiful. Would he accept her still for who she was, even if it meant being a coward?
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
Messages In This Thread
As the years go by times change - by FitzDutiful - January 06, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: As the years go by times change - by Atari Silver - January 06, 2016, 06:26 PM
RE: As the years go by times change - by RIP Krypton - January 08, 2016, 11:26 PM
RE: As the years go by times change - by FitzDutiful - January 09, 2016, 11:38 AM
RE: As the years go by times change - by Atari Silver - January 09, 2016, 11:55 PM
RE: As the years go by times change - by RIP Krypton - January 10, 2016, 12:24 AM
RE: As the years go by times change - by FitzDutiful - January 10, 2016, 04:38 AM
RE: As the years go by times change - by Zaria - January 10, 2016, 07:50 AM
RE: As the years go by times change - by Atari Silver - January 10, 2016, 09:41 PM
RE: As the years go by times change - by RIP Krypton - January 11, 2016, 01:07 AM
RE: As the years go by times change - by FitzDutiful - January 13, 2016, 01:03 PM
RE: As the years go by times change - by Zaria - January 13, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: As the years go by times change - by Atari Silver - January 13, 2016, 05:52 PM
RE: As the years go by times change - by RIP Krypton - January 13, 2016, 11:24 PM
RE: As the years go by times change - by Moon Shadow - January 14, 2016, 12:10 PM
RE: As the years go by times change - by FitzDutiful - January 18, 2016, 06:29 AM
RE: As the years go by times change - by Zaria - January 18, 2016, 09:01 AM