Lost Creek Hollow i know what i was feeling, but what was i thinking
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
I love superwolf Harlyn lol

He did not relax. He was whale-eyed and wild and continued to bristle, even as his closest companion arrived. He met her approach with a snap of his jaws, but it was done in a feint, a warning, his teeth clacking together in the air intentionally before his tongue flicked out fearfully between them. There was something in his stature, her movements, that appealed to his instinct. Instinct that normally was considerably dormant, but had risen with the trauma. This was the reason he did not strike.

He shrank back, shoving himself tighter to the tree as she moved closer, his toes splayed for the greatest purchase on the ground. In fact, he may have fled altogether had the tree not been there, such was his panicked mind. He did not want to be touched. He did not want anyone so near. He turned his cheek to her, angling his muzzle away, but still staring sidelong at her. His flight instinct was immense, but yet, he remained, tree or no tree, and she would be able to come nearer, be able to tend him.
Messages In This Thread
i know what i was feeling, but what was i thinking - by Luke - December 27, 2015, 01:31 PM
RE: i know what i was feeling, but what was i thinking - by Luke - January 10, 2016, 05:49 PM