Whitebark Stream it is my fate to be between heaven and earth
13 Posts
Ooc — Ivy
Sorry it took so long to reply. I had to attend to work matters and finish up my thread in Porqupine Ridge.

it was a betrayel, a bundle of feelings and things he couldn't possibly understand. he had no need for them, nothing could of made sense and nothing would make sense until he could feel whole again. 
it had been nearly ages since he last had a bath, since he had a proper meal. he was thin, skin hugging his sides to reveal the still stunning feature of his ribcage. if he had not of had such a well upbringing to this point, perhaps he would not of had survived. perhaps this would of all turned out differently.
Kieran wandered along the cold, half-frozen stream. he stopped periodically to survey the landscape. Roach-black eyes scanning over the horizon. he had zoned out as he climbed through the mountain range, and suddenly found himself here, along the stream. he sat down on the riverside to admire the rocky terrain and skeletal trees. 
he needed companion or it was certain he would not survive the winter. he splashed in and out of the frozen stream crossing to the other side. he shook his fur out sending droplets of water into the air,  casting tiny rainbows around him as the sunlight refracted within the water droplets. 
snow flakes flat down to land upon his nose. the snow accumulates quickly, dusting his back and shoulders with a fine powder of snow within a matter of seconds. he shivered and shook out his fur. the sun no longer shinning and instead is replaced with ominous dark skies. a blizzard was brewing and he needed to find shelter and soon. 
a flicker of movement caught his eye before he turned. a shadowy figure stopped within the shadows of the trees up ahead a ways near the stream.  Curious,  he made his way to the figure.
He stopped; one paw raised in mid-air, head held high,  ears straight and forward, tail raised like a flag. He watched the back she-wolf warily, as she lapped at the water beneath the layer of ice. She lifted her head and the wind changed direction, no doubt blowing his scent right towards her, even as she shook the flakes from her fur.
Messages In This Thread
it is my fate to be between heaven and earth - by Antumbra - January 10, 2016, 11:59 AM
RE: it is my fate to be between heaven and earth - by Keiran - January 10, 2016, 07:53 PM
RE: it is my fate to be between heaven and earth - by Gyda - January 11, 2016, 04:14 PM