Redhawk Caldera let's run, not walk.
527 Posts
Ooc — Sydney
Finley did not reciprocate as expected. Somnia's tail dropped from it's wagging actions. While it was true that she had not been on good terms with Finley when she disappeared, she hadn't been expecting those things to still effect them. While Finley was being friendly, it just wasn't the type of enthusiasm Somnia had expected, especially seeing how it was Finley. Somnia settled into a sitting position of her own, letting Finley's unenthusiastic attitude slip from her mind for now as the Beta responded to her comment on normal wolves. The momentary tension between them had seemed to disperse, where hopefully it would remain and not come back.

"Thanks." Somnia replied to Finley's welcome. "I heard you're a mom. Congratulations!" She continued, a smile appearing on her face. "I heard from Elwood that your son takes more after him when it comes to wild daredevil plots. Speaking of which, I heard you got injured a while back. How are you doing?" Finley looked visibly fine, but it was still a nice gesture to ask.
Messages In This Thread
let's run, not walk. - by Finley - December 11, 2015, 07:26 PM
RE: let's run, not walk. - by Somnia - December 29, 2015, 12:23 PM
RE: let's run, not walk. - by Finley - January 06, 2016, 08:04 PM
RE: let's run, not walk. - by Somnia - January 10, 2016, 08:11 PM
RE: let's run, not walk. - by Finley - January 14, 2016, 08:30 PM