Whitebark Stream it is my fate to be between heaven and earth
13 Posts
Ooc — Ivy
She held herself dominantly in front of him. Save for the slight shake of her tail in a remotely friendly greeting and her words full of saccharine. He was not pleased that this female thought herself above him. He decided right then and there to teach her her place. 

He walked stiff legged towards her,  his hackles raised, tail held stiff and vertical curling over his spine,  head held high, roach-black eyes upon hers, ears foreward, his lips pulled back; exposing his gums and fangs, tongue between his incisors, a snarl ripping it's way from within his chest and out of his maw.

He expected her to display passive submission to him. If she didnt, he would no doubt attack her and attempt to "pin" her down until she submitted to him. 

He walked right up to her. He snapped at her face,  not connecting with her flesh; just enough to entice her.  He was prepared for a relatiation on her part. He hoped she would. He liked the fiesty ones.  He liked to break them into submission. It was a game to him. One in which he always ultimately won. "Well, what? " he snapped at her face again.
Messages In This Thread
it is my fate to be between heaven and earth - by Antumbra - January 10, 2016, 11:59 AM
RE: it is my fate to be between heaven and earth - by Keiran - January 10, 2016, 09:30 PM
RE: it is my fate to be between heaven and earth - by Gyda - January 11, 2016, 04:14 PM