Whitebark Stream it is my fate to be between heaven and earth
13 Posts
Ooc — Ivy
Body lowering to the ground in an automatic shift of movement; legs spreading for balance and his toes snagging to the cold, hard earth beneath them. attack unfolds in a matter of seconds as he leaps towards the female with parted jaws looking to land a grasp at the base of her skull as she dips. where if he is successful, teeth will sink into folds of fat that encompass the scruff with a controlling force.

Leading into the attack, his forelimbs are outstretched and toes splayed in an attempt to wrap around the narrowly built fame of the female to gain a better hold and stabilize his position.  the attempted bite is aimed centrally where the spine originates from the skull. Like a propeller behind him, Kierans' tail has picked up speed as it stretches out behind him for balance, completing the circuit while it brushes against alternating haunches. While his front half seeks its intended target, rear-limbs are pulled in towards his underbelly like the landing-gears of a plane after takeoff, toes spread in preparation for his attempted position upon her back. 
His momentum would allow him the oppertunity to flip her onto her back if he did manage to gasp her scruff.
Messages In This Thread
it is my fate to be between heaven and earth - by Antumbra - January 10, 2016, 11:59 AM
RE: it is my fate to be between heaven and earth - by Keiran - January 10, 2016, 10:59 PM
RE: it is my fate to be between heaven and earth - by Gyda - January 11, 2016, 04:14 PM