Meadowlark Prairie egregious, made a dude want to find jesus
15 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Where he had hoped for a little sass, a little fire to light up his world, he instead got someone who went stumbled over their words and stammered out mismatched dialogue. His ears splayed, though one soon righted itself as she proclaimed that she was hungry. Yeah, he knew that sensation all too well for himself, but he was a natural born garbage compactor in his own right. Foxes, at least to him, seemed to dainty to go about picking at half-rotten morsels like they were spoils of victory.

"Oh, you and me both sweets," he moaned, giving his coat a hearty shake. Yes, poor Rickshaw, nothing more than just a bag of bones. At least his ears could have comically been likened to bows. "Bet you know where to find something good to eat though, right? Don't hold out on me now chickadee, I don't care if it's rotten to the core. Suits me just fine," and somehow his pathetic moaning had gone characteristically sly.
Messages In This Thread
egregious, made a dude want to find jesus - by Rickshaw - December 04, 2015, 01:22 PM
RE: egregious, made a dude want to find jesus - by Sollie - December 15, 2015, 05:37 PM
RE: egregious, made a dude want to find jesus - by Rickshaw - December 24, 2015, 04:22 AM
RE: egregious, made a dude want to find jesus - by Sollie - December 26, 2015, 11:16 PM
RE: egregious, made a dude want to find jesus - by Rickshaw - January 11, 2016, 02:10 AM