Blackfeather Woods Feel alive again
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
It would be right! :D Well it depends on how quick her thread with Nanook goes to be honest but I do plan on her dying pretty soon. But him showing her where Black Feather is as Sheo that is like being undercover so also being a spy right? We will have to see how things go. But maybe Scarlett dies, and Desna doesn't leave instantly. That could also be a solution!

Burke instantly scrunched up his nose when Cicero made his proposal. He was quite done with Scarlett's children and not remotely interested in having more mouths to feed. Luckily Xan had stayed out of his way, briefly seeing him, but the big mouthed pup was the least thing he liked to deal with. "No," he spoke instantly. Burke didn't see any win in this situation. "I heard there was a choice. The daughters chose Scarlett and I am not going to deal with children who don't want to be here," he returned. 

Burke was pretty strict about that, plus he wanted the pack to embrace Pietro and Kendra. They were the true children of BFW along with Cicero and Damien. Not these half-lings because a Dark Brother created them. "You can go to them if you like, but you won't take them. I do not feel like creating a war with this pack in the north," he spoke to Cicero clearly. Burke was serious about that. Stealing pups was most definitely something that could start a war. Seeing that Scarlett was their mother he didn't have high expectations of these daughters. His own daughter would come first. "You can see if they have any interest in seeing or finding their father. If they know in what kind of pack he is in, and find out if they would be interested in the first place."
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Feel alive again - by Cicero - January 11, 2016, 01:37 AM
RE: Feel alive again - by Burke - January 11, 2016, 04:18 AM
RE: Feel alive again - by Cicero - January 11, 2016, 04:44 AM
RE: Feel alive again - by Burke - January 11, 2016, 05:29 AM
RE: Feel alive again - by Cicero - January 11, 2016, 07:05 AM
RE: Feel alive again - by Burke - January 12, 2016, 03:47 AM
RE: Feel alive again - by Cicero - January 12, 2016, 08:16 AM
RE: Feel alive again - by Burke - January 13, 2016, 08:28 AM
RE: Feel alive again - by Cicero - January 14, 2016, 07:02 AM