The Sentinels If I never get to see the Northern lights
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
"It's a beautiful sight," he agreed happily, though he was at the moment perfectly content to remain inside a while.  The den was warmed by the sun and their combined heat.  He doubted outside would be so comfortable, even in spite of the clear skies.

She explained where she was, though Dante in his focused patrol hadn't known she'd been out the night before.  He hadn't returned to the den either.  Hearing she was out through the night surprised him, but perhaps she too had wanted a good start with the new birth.  He took the news in stride then, nodding. "Mine was long as well.  But uneventful.  I ran a patrol, just to be safe."  He knew he would run more.  Knowing there were pups within the territory brought a protective streak to the front that was surprising in its ferocity.  He would mark the borders heavily over the next few days, and he suspected Lasher would do likewise.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Dante RIP - December 25, 2015, 09:54 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - December 27, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Dante RIP - December 28, 2015, 02:27 AM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - December 31, 2015, 04:56 AM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 09, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Dante RIP - January 11, 2016, 11:55 AM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 11, 2016, 03:21 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 16, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 18, 2016, 04:10 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 21, 2016, 03:05 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 24, 2016, 02:20 PM