Redhawk Caldera Remember me?
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Aww yeah! He wants to return but he also feels like he failed. So he is a bit hesitant xD

Sebastian looked to the side at Aduin, now they just had to wait. It didn't take long for someone to show up. Sebastian was glad to see Elwood. During his time there Sebastian considered the beta male a very good friend. He was also friendly that would probably help with Aduin and him growing more confident. In fact now he thought about it the Caldera would be perfect for that! "Elwood!," he let out with a genuine cry of happiness. Sebastian wanted to step forward and greet him appropriately but he realized he was not a member of this pack. He lowered his head respectfully but his tail was wagging excitedly. 

"Likewise, Likewise. Still in one piece," Sebastian smiled. "I'm going... Well, I could be better it is a long story. I will tell you later. But I did brought a new recruit I found on my travels. He is a good friend, almost like a little brother to me," he smiled at Aduin. "I was hoping you would have place for him amongst your ranks," he offered, not mentioning himself just yet. He looked at Elwood with his pale eyes, inhaling sharply. "I am planning on rejoining RHC with a 100% commitment. Lady search didn't end well but there is first something I need to do before I can have that 100% commitment. Would it be okay if I use my second chance in joining RHC after I finished my unfinished business?," he asked. Elwood might realize that this unfinished business was the one he had with his father.

Sebastian cleared his throat looking from one male to another. "I hoped in the meanwhile you could become  a family for Aduin. The family you were for me?" Sebastian hoped Elwood would see some potential in Aduin. He was young and had his ambitions but he would let Aduin do the talking himself now, not wanting to do all the talking for Aduin. It might give the wring impression.
Messages In This Thread
Remember me? - by Sebastian - January 11, 2016, 04:33 AM
RE: Remember me? - by Nevouku - January 11, 2016, 04:42 AM
RE: Remember me? - by Elwood - January 11, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: Remember me? - by Sebastian - January 11, 2016, 01:04 PM
RE: Remember me? - by Nevouku - January 11, 2016, 02:53 PM
RE: Remember me? - by Elwood - January 11, 2016, 09:00 PM
RE: Remember me? - by Eljay - January 12, 2016, 01:26 AM
RE: Remember me? - by Sebastian - January 12, 2016, 06:51 AM
RE: Remember me? - by Nevouku - January 12, 2016, 02:24 PM
RE: Remember me? - by Elwood - January 15, 2016, 11:32 AM
RE: Remember me? - by Sebastian - January 15, 2016, 02:22 PM