The Sentinels If I never get to see the Northern lights
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
Osprey was in no rush to get up and go out either - she was still tired and it was nice now and then to enjoy each other's company without having time pressure. She noticed that he did not comment on her absence, which could only mean that by saying "long day" he had had a very, very long one and had not been home last night either. Which made things easier - she did not have to explain anything. It would be hard to put in words, what she had felt then, either. 

"Don't work too much though, you have not been on top of your health lately," she pointed out, having noticed the occasional coughing, which seemed to have gone a bit worse than before. He would probably shake this notion off and it was so inconvenient now that Blue willow had given birth yesterday and it would not be polite to bother her and get some kind of cure. "So - have you met the happy couple already?" she asked, deciding that getting over the inevitable subject first would be the easiest way.
Messages In This Thread
If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Dante RIP - December 25, 2015, 09:54 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - December 27, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Dante RIP - December 28, 2015, 02:27 AM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - December 31, 2015, 04:56 AM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 09, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 11, 2016, 03:21 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 16, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 18, 2016, 04:10 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 21, 2016, 03:05 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 24, 2016, 02:20 PM