Porcupine Ridge provisions
7 Posts
Ooc —
It had never occurred to Khetiquet that there were other ways of being aside from what she was accustomed to. The thought was bracing to say the least -imagining what sort of quirks she would have to welcome in mingling with unknown wolves. Furthermore how would they tolerate the stoic Nessaquati woman as strange as she would might seem to them? "My wolves are base," she said with a certain fondness. "Still dutiful of course but our thoughts are very... straight." Her look became somewhat distant as she considered the best example. 

"When my aunt took to an outsider in the spring, I did not accept her back in the winter" The vanilla furs of her brow gathered in an odd expression as she paused. "I did not gain joy from denying her but.. I felt no other way was right." Blinking finally, Khetiquet shook her head before adding a final thought. "You came here personally -which I would have done myself- but... you are much warmer than I would have been." The beginnings of regret blurred the edges of things for a moment as Khetiquet fought to remain grounded in the conversation. However, it was difficult to keep hold to one's wits when flung so violently from the frying pan and into the fire
Messages In This Thread
provisions - by Khetiquet - January 09, 2016, 06:10 PM
RE: provisions - by Taggarik - January 10, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: provisions - by Khetiquet - January 10, 2016, 06:48 PM
RE: provisions - by Taggarik - January 10, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: provisions - by Khetiquet - January 10, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: provisions - by Taggarik - January 10, 2016, 09:05 PM
RE: provisions - by Khetiquet - January 11, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: provisions - by Taggarik - January 11, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: provisions - by Khetiquet - January 11, 2016, 04:22 PM
RE: provisions - by Taggarik - January 12, 2016, 09:29 AM
RE: provisions - by Khetiquet - January 12, 2016, 12:26 PM