The Sentinels If I never get to see the Northern lights
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
He felt that familiar, troubled worry as she brought up taking it easy, and his ears slipped sideways a tidge, though he smiled and nodded.  He didn't like the idea of doing so, but had already backed off, knowing large scale hunts and runs outside pack grounds were out of the range of his capability right now.  He even wondered, at times, what would happen should an intruder come.  But he would not stop patrolling, nor hesitate to defend.  That was a line he drew.  "I will try to keep it to a reasonable level."  

"I haven't yet.  Until this goes away, I don't want to go near them.  In fact, you should probably be avoiding me too,". He cleared his throat, the suggestion made good-naturedly but only half a joke.  If she did, he wouldn't be offended.  "Especially if you wanted to visit them.  Have you, yet?"  Blue Willow likely would have let them meet their "Aunt Osprey," as he assumed she'd be known with their compunction for creating family ties, but he didn't know if she'd had time yet with her hunt to stop by.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Dante RIP - December 25, 2015, 09:54 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - December 27, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Dante RIP - December 28, 2015, 02:27 AM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - December 31, 2015, 04:56 AM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 09, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 11, 2016, 03:21 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Dante RIP - January 11, 2016, 04:40 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 16, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 18, 2016, 04:10 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 21, 2016, 03:05 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 24, 2016, 02:20 PM