Blackfeather Woods Alone in the Dark
31 Posts
Ooc — Li
His show of submission seemed to impress her and when he was done with his explanation he rose back up to his paws but took great care not to stare the female down in a challenging manner. He kept his ears in a submissive pose showing his intent to talk and not invade or threaten. There was a moment of silence between the pair as she seemingly weighed him up. He took a quick glance at himself ensuring his condition would suffice. In his mind it seemed to and apparently it seemed good enough for her as she asked his name. Holding his head up in a proud manner he gave her the answer she was looking for. "Macbeth Decadence-Frostfur ma'am.

She moved on to ask him the reason for his application without hesitation. He smiled at first at the question and raised one eyebrow higher than the other. "Because I think I understand the way you all think, the way you work, how you hunt, that darkness doesn't scare me because I feel like I'm part of it." He licked his lips again, showing more confidence than before but not to the point where he could be con-strewed as cocky or arrogant. Though these were two his dominant traits, this was not the time nor the place, he was smart enough to know that. "I see you notice my scars, they're all gifts from the battlefield. Reminders, that sometimes in this world a bit of force is a necessity, I can be that force for you, in mind," he rolled his shoulders over cracking them as they moved back into their original position, "and in body."

He lowered his head from it's proud stance and awaited her judgement.
Messages In This Thread
Alone in the Dark - by Macbeth - January 11, 2016, 05:48 PM
RE: Alone in the Dark - by Nemesis - January 11, 2016, 06:21 PM
RE: Alone in the Dark - by Macbeth - January 11, 2016, 06:36 PM
RE: Alone in the Dark - by Nemesis - January 11, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: Alone in the Dark - by Macbeth - January 11, 2016, 07:22 PM
RE: Alone in the Dark - by Nemesis - January 11, 2016, 07:51 PM
RE: Alone in the Dark - by Burke - January 12, 2016, 04:05 AM
RE: Alone in the Dark - by Macbeth - January 12, 2016, 02:17 PM
RE: Alone in the Dark - by Nemesis - January 12, 2016, 08:43 PM
RE: Alone in the Dark - by Burke - January 13, 2016, 09:33 AM
RE: Alone in the Dark - by Macbeth - January 13, 2016, 07:12 PM