Blackfeather Woods Feel alive again
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke had to smile a little bit but there was no laughter behind him. Frankly he was feeling rather scared. He got flashbacks of Meldresi leaving for a bit and not returning quickly enough. First Damien that had headed out and now Cicero wanted to leave too. What was up with them always being around each other?! Burke disliked that all his close family members were not on pack lands where he could protect him. A part of his reasoning mind told him that Cicero left more often and it was Damien's rude mouth he needed to worry about. Burke left a long sigh. 

"I want to say No so badly," he returned with a hint of a scowl to Cicero. "But, since Kove has been working hard this month I don't want to stain our relationship bond again. So I am going to say yes." Burke better tell this to Kove so the male would at least know of his step forward in their relationship. Still this was Burke at his best. A leader was always selfless, thinking of this Burke hoped that Damien would even learn this. Maybe it was not in him to think of others. Perhaps this trip was going to be very useful for both sons. It was only then that Burke realized Cicero called him dad. "You better return to us--to me, alright?," he stated. He didn't want to relive the whole drama he had with Meldresi missing.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Feel alive again - by Cicero - January 11, 2016, 01:37 AM
RE: Feel alive again - by Burke - January 11, 2016, 04:18 AM
RE: Feel alive again - by Cicero - January 11, 2016, 04:44 AM
RE: Feel alive again - by Burke - January 11, 2016, 05:29 AM
RE: Feel alive again - by Cicero - January 11, 2016, 07:05 AM
RE: Feel alive again - by Burke - January 12, 2016, 03:47 AM
RE: Feel alive again - by Cicero - January 12, 2016, 08:16 AM
RE: Feel alive again - by Burke - January 13, 2016, 08:28 AM
RE: Feel alive again - by Cicero - January 14, 2016, 07:02 AM