Blackfeather Woods Alone in the Dark
31 Posts
Ooc — Li
There was a small pause where she seemed to weight the black and white male up and then finally she offered her name to him. He dipped his head in response telling her it was a pleasure to meet her. She spoke of mercenaries, if Macbeth were being honest, he'd never thought of himself as a mercenary, more of a warrior, but actually, that seemed a pretty accurate description of his trade. On his travel he had swapped muscle for scraps of food, not caring too much if he was on the 'right side', yet only caring for the price. This already filled the young wolf with a greater sense of purpose. Once Nemesis had finished speaking he shook his head, indicating he was ready to judged by the Alpha and he did not have long to wait. Even before she could call, from beyond the tree line stepped an impressive male wolf with all the indications that he was the Alpha. The scent, his size, the way he held himself as he walked. All this slightly intimidated Macbeth, but not enough for him to walk away. He did however submit by rolling over once again presenting his chest and stomach, tail between his legs and ears flat to his head.

He noted how guarded the male was, possibly an indicator of a more military career himself, maybe they would understand each other. He had clearly been listening in on the conversation, enquiring as to how Macbeth knew he was well-suited to the pack. He remained on the floor and answered, "Well sir, with all due respects your lands and their decoration are not the marks of happy-go-lucky pack like the last one I was from. These lands remind me of war and I know war, I've lived it, I've learned from it, part of me enjoys it. That's why this feels like home." He swallowed nervously after talking realising that could be a very good answer of a very weak one and he was in a very vulnerable position. First rule of fighting was pick your battles and there was no way that this was a battle he would choose.
Messages In This Thread
Alone in the Dark - by Macbeth - January 11, 2016, 05:48 PM
RE: Alone in the Dark - by Nemesis - January 11, 2016, 06:21 PM
RE: Alone in the Dark - by Macbeth - January 11, 2016, 06:36 PM
RE: Alone in the Dark - by Nemesis - January 11, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: Alone in the Dark - by Macbeth - January 11, 2016, 07:22 PM
RE: Alone in the Dark - by Nemesis - January 11, 2016, 07:51 PM
RE: Alone in the Dark - by Burke - January 12, 2016, 04:05 AM
RE: Alone in the Dark - by Macbeth - January 12, 2016, 02:17 PM
RE: Alone in the Dark - by Nemesis - January 12, 2016, 08:43 PM
RE: Alone in the Dark - by Burke - January 13, 2016, 09:33 AM
RE: Alone in the Dark - by Macbeth - January 13, 2016, 07:12 PM