The Sentinels all change
with fire in her veins
262 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Sure, I can say Gyda decided to swing by before she heads back. c: Thanks for joining! <3

With Thurin and a plan and a place they could call their own Gyda had much to focus her time and energy upon. There was still much to be done, and though Sleeping Dragon is not Stavanger Bay and would never fill the hole that leaving the abandoned land her father had cherished left in it's wake ...it was her own chance. To make her own legacy with Thurin...their legacy in these Wilds. To become a name separate of Ragnar's but also for it to be known that she was who she was because of him. She would always be his daughter ...his prodigy; despite that he had held the faith that it would be one of his sons to do it. There was a certain amount of pride that came along with the fact that she would succeed him. That she was the most like him out of her and her brothers (or so she chose to believe anyway). 

Gyda did not wish to linger south of Sleeping Dragon for too long, not with Thurin on the mend from the lone male's attack, not while there was much she could be doing to help the budding pack along. She would not procrastinate her return but there was a few things she wished to do first. Things that, when the pack truly came to be she doubted she would have the time for again. Perhaps ...if she were lucky, but travel beyond the immediate territories would not come for some time. There was still a part of Gyda that felt she should be defending the Bay, working to push these intruders away from the sacred territory and the infinitely precious decayed body that nurtured it's heart. Yet, it was not in the fate the Gods had written for her. 

“I am Gyda Loðbrok,” The Scandinavian queen introduced herself to the monochrome colored male that had approached her and added quietly though it was probably the most important part of her introduction: “Ragnarsdottir.” She did not know if he knew of Ragnar Loðbrok but if he didn't ...he would. “My father ruled the bay your pack borders. Stavanger Bay,” She had came to ask a favor, small thought it was, but realized that perhaps he might have some insight on what had happened. “My father did not associate with other packs but is there any chance you might be able to tell me what has happened to it?” Even rumor would suffice until she spoke to her mother. Providing Thistle would want to speak with her at all. 
and armor underneath her skin
who crushes the world beneath her feet
Messages In This Thread
all change - by Gyda - January 02, 2016, 12:22 PM
RE: all change - by Dante RIP - January 12, 2016, 11:43 AM
RE: all change - by Gyda - January 12, 2016, 04:19 PM
RE: all change - by Dante RIP - January 12, 2016, 10:58 PM
RE: all change - by Gyda - January 13, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: all change - by Dante RIP - January 15, 2016, 12:05 AM
RE: all change - by Gyda - January 16, 2016, 08:19 AM
RE: all change - by Dante RIP - January 17, 2016, 01:30 AM
RE: all change - by Gyda - January 17, 2016, 08:20 AM