The Sentinels all change
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Good deal :D
Some of the words that she spoke were unfamiliar to him, foreign in nature, but he knew of Ragnar and Stavanger Bay.  And, luckily for Gyda, he was one of few within Donnelaith who had the answers she sought.  The Plateau and the Bay had been on good terms when Peregrine led, though Dante had not continued that relationship in his own reign.  He did not believe in alliances between packs, and it seemed perhaps, despite what he had assumed at the time, Ragnar held that same belief.  So perhaps that was a good thing.

"I know of it."  She seemed to hold no enmity towards their claim, which was fortunate for her.  He was in no mood to brook threats to their home today, no matter what sort of fighting shape he was in.  "They have merged with a pack of the mountains and moved to a peak southwest of here.  I believe a wolf called Charon now leads."  He did not know what happened to her mother, though he hoped nothing bad.  Dante had met her once and found her pleasant company.  That Charon had taken her place was a definite step down in his eyes, though he had no way of knowing if Gyda's bias swung the same way.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
all change - by Gyda - January 02, 2016, 12:22 PM
RE: all change - by Dante RIP - January 12, 2016, 11:43 AM
RE: all change - by Gyda - January 12, 2016, 04:19 PM
RE: all change - by Dante RIP - January 12, 2016, 10:58 PM
RE: all change - by Gyda - January 13, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: all change - by Dante RIP - January 15, 2016, 12:05 AM
RE: all change - by Gyda - January 16, 2016, 08:19 AM
RE: all change - by Dante RIP - January 17, 2016, 01:30 AM
RE: all change - by Gyda - January 17, 2016, 08:20 AM
RE: all change - by Dante RIP - January 17, 2016, 02:47 PM