Phoenix Maplewood i'm not throwing away my shot
I promise I will love you forever.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Laika was very satisfied with her hunt. She had caught a pheasant and another young doe who was stupid enough to wander among the territory. She had the pheasant carcass slung over her shoulder, and was just managing to drag the doe along the ground, slowly but surely making her way back to camp. She had used the same hunting routine as she had the last doe, having found it around the same place her and Reek had found the last one.

The scent of Reek and the beta she has yet to meet, Ukko made its way to her nose as she tugged the carcass along. She stopped to take a break, the doe slipping from her mouth, and pheasant sliding from her slender shoulders. She panted her a moment, her sore neck throbbing from the weight of the deer. After a a couple moments, she slung the pheasant back over her back in a small puff of feathers, and sink her teeth into the fresh hunk of meat. 

She aimed to let the two males be, turning abruptly to the left to head back to camp, but she was forced to make a detour. There was a steep slope slanting upwards, where the trees and young foliage grew thick. She kept on walking until she was so close to the two wolves, she could hear them speaking. So much for giving them privacy.
Messages In This Thread
i'm not throwing away my shot - by Ukko - January 09, 2016, 02:41 PM
RE: i'm not throwing away my shot - by Reek - January 09, 2016, 03:19 PM
RE: i'm not throwing away my shot - by Ukko - January 10, 2016, 08:45 PM
RE: i'm not throwing away my shot - by Reek - January 11, 2016, 12:45 AM
RE: i'm not throwing away my shot - by Laika - January 12, 2016, 11:21 PM
RE: i'm not throwing away my shot - by Ukko - January 18, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: i'm not throwing away my shot - by Reek - January 18, 2016, 07:47 PM
RE: i'm not throwing away my shot - by Laika - January 18, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: i'm not throwing away my shot - by Ukko - January 23, 2016, 10:02 PM
RE: i'm not throwing away my shot - by Laika - January 24, 2016, 11:19 AM
RE: i'm not throwing away my shot - by Reek - January 24, 2016, 11:55 AM