Silvertip Mountain O brother, where art thou?
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He didn't have to wait long for his brother to emerge from the den. He gave a wag of his tail and nudged Fitz on his shoulder in greeting. He knew he probably should have checked in with him more often than he did, but pack duties and planning trips with Mason kept him rather busy.

When Fitz asked if life was treating him well, Steady nodded. In many ways, he replied. While he didn't have any qualms about opening up to his brother, Steady wasn't quite ready to talk about Scarlett. The news of her attack had been upsetting, but if Steady was honest with himself, he would admit it was the loss of the opportunity for love that had him a bit down. He had been instantly attracted to Scarlett, but he didn't know her well enough to love her yet.

He had decided that his search for love needed a break, but with that came the possibility of another opportunity. I was thinking, if you and Zaria approve, I'd like to take on more responsibility here, he said. I'd really like to work my way to Beta, he added. He wasn't sure if Fitz and Zaria were thinking of having a family, but if they were, it would take some stress off of them to have someone to share responsibility with.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
O brother, where art thou? - by Steady - January 11, 2016, 05:37 AM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by FitzDutiful - January 12, 2016, 04:24 PM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by Steady - January 13, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by FitzDutiful - January 15, 2016, 04:56 AM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by Steady - January 15, 2016, 06:41 AM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by FitzDutiful - January 15, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by Zaria - January 15, 2016, 10:03 AM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by Steady - January 15, 2016, 12:31 PM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by FitzDutiful - January 15, 2016, 12:57 PM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by Zaria - January 16, 2016, 08:32 AM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by Steady - January 16, 2016, 03:26 PM