Sleeping Dragon i was as pure as a river but now i think i'm possessed
forever loyal
7 Posts
Ooc — Li
Smoke felt like if he walked any further his paws might fall off. It seemed like an age before he had allowed himself to rest and all of the rocky terrain in this region was hard on his pads. Sighing he looked over the lands and only saw more rocks. Then suddenly on the horizon was a whoosh of water and steam. Geysers, he'd stepped right into a Geyser field. Even in the winter weather it was still quite warm here, comfortably so even, it was a nice feeling in the middle of winter. He took a step forward to move on but felt unusually heavy and though something were weighing him down. Looking over his shoulder he gasped. His beautifully silken coat was logged with steam and moisture and looked mangled and straggly, the odd rogue drop running off him onto the floor. He tried to lick it all clean and back to normal but was unable to. 

It was only when he stopped obsessing over the condition of his coat that he noticed the wolf nearby. Maybe she knew where he could rest, somewhere dry one hopes. "Excuse me, excuse me, miss? I'm looking for shelter in unclaimed lands I don't suppose you know where I can find it do you?" As he spoke fur slipped down over his eyes making him look like a plush after an angry child has ripped away the eyes and drooled all over his head. He sighed to himself again, losing the will to live.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i was as pure as a river but now i think i'm possessed - by Smoke - January 14, 2016, 08:03 PM