Lost Creek Hollow of all the trees that are in the wood.
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
She hasn't actually made it to the den yet.  She's standing by a stream not too far from her den :D

Harlyn was focused on her own body as another approached, but not so intensely that she didn't hear him speak her name.  She turned to spy Lagon, whom she had just left not too long ago.  Her wonder at why he had followed her was non-existant, instead she felt relief and excitement.  It was one thing to experience what she had on her own, but to share it was another blessing.

"Lagon!  I think I felt.. But it's so soon, I'm not..." Harlyn said with a rush, pausing to take a breath before fixing her packmate with a fervent, hopefuly look, "Have you spent any time around pregnant wolves?  How soon after conception should you be able to feel them moving inside you?"  It didn't occur to her that her question might be odd or even ill-formed.  She was too wrapped up in the moment, and too keen on finding an answer to notice the flaws in her rushed questions.
Messages In This Thread
of all the trees that are in the wood. - by Harlyn - December 18, 2015, 06:01 PM
RE: of all the trees that are in the wood. - by Ancalagon - January 08, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: of all the trees that are in the wood. - by Harlyn - January 14, 2016, 08:11 PM
RE: of all the trees that are in the wood. - by Ancalagon - January 16, 2016, 07:37 AM
RE: of all the trees that are in the wood. - by Harlyn - January 19, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: of all the trees that are in the wood. - by Ancalagon - January 23, 2016, 07:13 AM
RE: of all the trees that are in the wood. - by Harlyn - February 22, 2016, 06:02 PM