Sleeping Dragon i was as pure as a river but now i think i'm possessed
forever loyal
7 Posts
Ooc — Li
Everything about the females body language was hostile, causing Smoke to take a small step backwards. He put his tail between his legs and flattened his ears to show he meant no harm toward her. "I apologise, I didn't mean to scare you, I'm Smoke, if that helps at all?" He smiled back at her and shook the last of his fur away from his silver eyes and attempted to removed the excess water from his fur, but all it seems to do was just resettle in different places, more evenly spread now. He took the opportunity to look around the snow splattered lands. "I'm sorry if you live here, it's just I smelt no pack scent here and assumed it was ok for me to pass through. If you do live here it's very...erm unique." He quickly recovered, not wanting to be rude. "I bet it's beautiful in summer, I imagine lots of green? Where I used to live was green and lush." There was that pang in his heart when he thought of the fields he came from, where he was once a proud leader, where he was a lover. Until his mate died.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i was as pure as a river but now i think i'm possessed - by Smoke - January 14, 2016, 08:41 PM