Neverwinter Forest And I'm ready to soar
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The dragon would do well to remember his name, as well as that of his pack (which shouldn't be too hard, considering he'd taken the claim as his surname). Even he had said they would be on neutral terms, and while that wasn't quite an alliance of any sort, it also wasn't anywhere near an enemy. With her tribe to be so freshly formed in the swing of winter, it would do well to keep track of those she'd become neutral towards, just in case any pointers might be needed. The role of a leader was not foreign to her, of course, but she was certain it would be unlike her standing back home. She would not be presented upon a golden pedestal for the other presence lingering within her mind, but rather, she'd have to earn the respect and trust of her followers firsthand. It was sure to be an adventure, but the girl felt better knowing that she wouldn't have to worry about any outside pressures from at least one (of many) pack.

"I hope that we may cross paths again someday," she called after him, giving her farewells in the process. Asterr had refrained from requesting a greeting to be given to his son from her, for she'd not wished to keep him any longer. Besides, if announced by name, she knew the boy would not recognize her—an issue she would have to rectify someday. For the time being, however, she'd taken her own leave, heading deeper into the woods in order to share with Leo her beliefs. They would not be residing within the woods any longer, and for that she was rather glad.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
And I'm ready to soar - by Asterr - December 06, 2015, 08:01 PM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by FitzDutiful - December 08, 2015, 08:57 AM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by Asterr - December 08, 2015, 02:15 PM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by FitzDutiful - December 09, 2015, 04:14 AM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by Asterr - December 09, 2015, 11:03 PM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by FitzDutiful - January 07, 2016, 03:59 AM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by Asterr - January 08, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: And I'm ready to soar - by FitzDutiful - January 09, 2016, 11:25 AM