Silvertip Mountain O brother, where art thou?
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
The shock was evident on FitzDutiful's face, and Steady frowned, his tail going limp. His brother's reaction told him the answer. He didn't know why though. Had he not worked hard enough? Had he not continued to earn his Gamma rank, and in doing so, shown that he may have been a candidate for Beta? Was it because he had been gone with Mason? He didn't think he had been gone too long. Steady spent most days patrolling the borders and keeping intruders out the best he could.

His gaze had dropped while his brain scrambled to understand. He almost hadn't heard what his brother said. He looked up, the surprise now evident on his own face. Fitz was saying yes? His ears perked as a smile formed on his face, his head bobbing up and down in response to Zaria being called. He was confident Zaria wouldn't mind. They had bonded over spars and chasing foxes, and Steady always did his best to respect her, even in her... moody times, which he never spoke of.

Fitz informed him he and Mason may be holding the same position, side by side. Steady hadn't even heard of two males holding the same leadership position, but he held nothing but respect for his nephew. I'd be honored to hold the position next to Mason! His tail wagged in anticipation of Zaria arriving and making this official.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
O brother, where art thou? - by Steady - January 11, 2016, 05:37 AM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by FitzDutiful - January 12, 2016, 04:24 PM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by Steady - January 13, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by FitzDutiful - January 15, 2016, 04:56 AM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by Steady - January 15, 2016, 06:41 AM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by FitzDutiful - January 15, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by Zaria - January 15, 2016, 10:03 AM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by Steady - January 15, 2016, 12:31 PM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by FitzDutiful - January 15, 2016, 12:57 PM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by Zaria - January 16, 2016, 08:32 AM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by Steady - January 16, 2016, 03:26 PM