Sleeping Dragon i was as pure as a river but now i think i'm possessed
forever loyal
7 Posts
Ooc — Li
She seemed to relax around the silver male which meant to some degree he could relax a bit more too. She told him this was her home and that the borders were marked, which he had not noticed until now, maybe he was lax from all the travelling he had done or maybe the air with a little too humid for him either way it was an honest mistake. Almost as if he plucked the thought straight from the females mind, he start to think to himself these borders were going to be hard to patrol with the humid atmosphere, the steam and the noise masking paw prints crossing the borders, not to mention one well-aimed blow to the head into these rocks could kill a wolf in a moment. Maybe they needed help?

He was himself of course a seasoned defender, back home his trade was warrior and he patrol the borders as a career not a pastime and he had the scars to prove it, he even almost died once trying to protect his lands and the once large hole in his neck that was fur-less and bared his largest scar was proof of that. "I've got to say and I mean no disrespect here, but these lands are pretty easy to stumble into and if that's the case it makes them much easier to sneak into or invade." He took a seat in front of her in an attempt to show her he was serious. "Maybe I can help, I have experience with border patrol and I'm an ex-alpha. If you can offer me refuge from all my weary travels then I can offer you my experience, strength, wisdom and life, if necessary." Flicking his tail from side to side he patiently awaited her answer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i was as pure as a river but now i think i'm possessed - by Smoke - January 15, 2016, 12:34 PM