Lost Creek Hollow i am pulsing the blood in your veins.
bowsprit
231 Posts
Ooc —
!!!!
Without any better capacity to express himself, the dark pup's first breaths were accompanied with the biggest complaints he could muster. The events of this night had turned his tiny world upside-down and he was upset. As the first of their cozy little lot to be welcomed to the cold, dark world, it was natural to be disgruntled.

Such upheaval spurred his instincts into a vague panic -- not that he understood this. The relaxing rhythm of his mother's heartbeat had never been so far away. Being so exposed to the cold didn't help -- where was everyone! Every stimulus registering on his dulled senses simply read as really not alright with me. 

But warmth came back. It was different in this manifestation, as for his first time, he began to feel dry. A new sort of embrace soon followed and in these very first seconds, all he'd ever known before now already began to fade away. His caterwauling soon slowed down to confused little grunts. After, he muffled his voice on a teat, and felt far better with a full belly and a comfortable spot tucked against his mom's soft furs. This was suddenly not so bad..

Morale swiftly improved for the little Ostrega, so in his tiny scheme of things, that seemed to matter the most. He proceeded to snooze peacefully, worn out and unaware of the struggles his mother and siblings endured just next to him.
Messages In This Thread
i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Harlyn - January 15, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Silas - January 16, 2016, 02:38 AM
RE: i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Pippin - January 17, 2016, 08:34 AM
RE: i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Larkspur - January 18, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Mordecai - January 18, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Harlyn - January 19, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Mordecai - January 19, 2016, 05:03 PM
RE: i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Larkspur - January 21, 2016, 05:41 PM
RE: i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Silas - January 22, 2016, 01:48 AM