Lost Creek Hollow of all the trees that are in the wood.
my rap is a harpoon
51 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Oh, oops, lol. Sorry! xD

Lagon had thought she'd entered the den, entirely missing that she was standing by the stream nearby instead and let out a slight start of surprise when her voice came from away from the den as opposed from inside it. He hung his head for a second, taking a deep breath to calm the increase in his heartbeat the startle had caused and was about to playfully scold her for scaring him but he was quickly distracted by the words that followed his name and the rush in which she spoke them. He might have been concerned by her trailing off words about feeling something but she didn't look distressed. In fact, she looked anticipative. He drew nearer, keeping his posture submissive, trying to make sense of her words until she inquired if he'd spent time around pregnant wolves before.

He stopped a few feet away from her and the puzzle pieces clicked together in his mind. For a moment her questions were a little awkward maybe because he wasn't a female and he felt for a small moment that this was something she should have been asking another female. Maybe one that had had children before. But she was asking him and he tried to recall his mother's experience — for she'd been heavily pregnant when he'd left Naga Veil. For a moment he regretted that he hadn't been there to see his baby (half) siblings but he didn't once regret setting out on his own. As far as he was concerned Lost Creek Hollow was the best thing to happen to him yet.

“I think my mom began to feel my little siblings move about maybe 4 weeks?” He knew he shouldn't have felt so awkward in his situation, especially because he wanted to be a pupsitter badly and if Harlyn was pregnant that meant he (providing the alpha pair would let him) would have a chance to help raise and be apart of their little lives. “Have you had any other symptoms? Like nausea? Or y'know have you had to pee a lot? Fatigue? Cravings?” Lagon was no medic but he definitely remember Seoul complaining about those things. He realized he should have paid much more attention to her and her symptoms and the development to the babes within her but he hadn't because he thought that was more for a midwife than a pupsitter. “I'm sorry I'm really bad at this. I didn't pay much attention to my mom's pregnancy before I left.” He laughed though he truly hoped that Harlyn wouldn't hold it against him. "So, you really think you're pregnant?" He asked in an excited hush hoping that her response would be 'yes'.
Messages In This Thread
of all the trees that are in the wood. - by Harlyn - December 18, 2015, 06:01 PM
RE: of all the trees that are in the wood. - by Ancalagon - January 08, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: of all the trees that are in the wood. - by Harlyn - January 14, 2016, 08:11 PM
RE: of all the trees that are in the wood. - by Ancalagon - January 16, 2016, 07:37 AM
RE: of all the trees that are in the wood. - by Harlyn - January 19, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: of all the trees that are in the wood. - by Ancalagon - January 23, 2016, 07:13 AM
RE: of all the trees that are in the wood. - by Harlyn - February 22, 2016, 06:02 PM