Silvertip Mountain O brother, where art thou?
Best thing you will ever see
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zaria sat down, clearly agitated, but her face lifted a bit of the mention of Steady becoming Beta, if there was one wolf she had to choose then it would be Steady. But hearing the next information about Mason becoming Beta Zaria instantly let out a huff. "Mason is a child with zero skills in leading," she let out with a huff. "If I see him I do not have the feeling that he would keep in charge of the pack while we would be gone," she stated without any care in the world that this might offend her mate.

This was more judged on the fact that Mason usually acted like child around her. Zaria could not take him seriously yet. Steady on the other hand. "I do agree with Steady, but Mason really needs to learn. Last time I saw him he was all offended because I gave him a warning nip in his butt for being out of line. Do you think he would be a wolf that would correct a pack member?," She stated. "Yet if Steady would be Beta together with Mason I would feel better, but if I am really honest here I would not see Mason as a beta. He will have to prove himself to me at least." She could understand that he had a crush on her, or at least before, but he would need to get over that and know how to display the right behavior not only as a leader but as a pack mate.

I let all the drama llamas escape! 8D
Messages In This Thread
O brother, where art thou? - by Steady - January 11, 2016, 05:37 AM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by FitzDutiful - January 12, 2016, 04:24 PM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by Steady - January 13, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by FitzDutiful - January 15, 2016, 04:56 AM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by Steady - January 15, 2016, 06:41 AM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by FitzDutiful - January 15, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by Zaria - January 15, 2016, 10:03 AM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by Steady - January 15, 2016, 12:31 PM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by FitzDutiful - January 15, 2016, 12:57 PM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by Zaria - January 16, 2016, 08:32 AM