Silvertip Mountain O brother, where art thou?
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady watched Zaria using his peripheral vision, showing his respect by not meeting her gaze but wanting to gauge her reaction to him becoming Beta. She seemed pleased, at least until Mason was mentioned. While Steady was happy she approved of him, he was sad that they had to discuss Mason.

But, he wasn't sure if he should offer his opinion or not. As a lower ranking wolf, it would be completely out of his ranking. But, as a possible Beta, the Alpha's might consider his opinion a bit more. If I may be so bold, he began. If you're unsure about Mason's capabilities, instead of offering him full Beta status, he could be more of a... protege? Spending more time in leadership rolls with you, Fitz, or myself, could give him a better idea of what it's like, and if that's really something he wants to do. Mason seemed to have a good head on his shoulders, and Steady thought all he needed was a little experience leading.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
O brother, where art thou? - by Steady - January 11, 2016, 05:37 AM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by FitzDutiful - January 12, 2016, 04:24 PM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by Steady - January 13, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by FitzDutiful - January 15, 2016, 04:56 AM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by Steady - January 15, 2016, 06:41 AM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by FitzDutiful - January 15, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by Zaria - January 15, 2016, 10:03 AM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by Steady - January 15, 2016, 12:31 PM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by FitzDutiful - January 15, 2016, 12:57 PM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by Zaria - January 16, 2016, 08:32 AM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by Steady - January 16, 2016, 03:26 PM