Silvertip Mountain O brother, where art thou?
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
So full of head cold so rubbish post, just wanted to formalise it all! Yay for Steady and I've requested your PM permissions Mary Ellen :D

Zaria agreed with Steady being beta but that was soured with her response to Mason. He glared at her, they had discussed this a long time ago and it had been decided on. When FitzDutiful decided it was time to give up leadership he always intended Mason to take over. Plus, Mason had been very grown up with wanted to think about the decision for a while. Before FitzDutiful could get his thoughts together enough to mention anything, Steady intervened like a good beta should and offered another case for Mason's future.

"I agree he has a lot to learn. But I told him being beta would be no cake walk. I have already offered it to him like we agreed all those month ago that we would. If he accepts, the beta role is his though he is very aware it means the end of his childhood and a full acceptance of adulthood. Yes, he has to learn stuff but that is what we are here for and part of the reason he is thinking it over, before just accepting - might I add, is because I mentioned there may be those that doubt his abilities."

He was done talking. He needed to cool down, but at least it was a little obvious where Mason had learnt some of his behaviour. "Welcome to the position, brother dearest. Hope you didn't expect it to be easy." With another look at Zaria, softer and full of the love he felt even as he was a little agitated with her, he left. Walking away from the den and down the mountainside.
Messages In This Thread
O brother, where art thou? - by Steady - January 11, 2016, 05:37 AM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by FitzDutiful - January 12, 2016, 04:24 PM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by Steady - January 13, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by FitzDutiful - January 15, 2016, 04:56 AM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by Steady - January 15, 2016, 06:41 AM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by FitzDutiful - January 15, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by Zaria - January 15, 2016, 10:03 AM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by Steady - January 15, 2016, 12:31 PM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by FitzDutiful - January 15, 2016, 12:57 PM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by Zaria - January 16, 2016, 08:32 AM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by Steady - January 16, 2016, 03:26 PM