The Sentinels all change
with fire in her veins
262 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Gyda's exit. Thank you for the thread! <3

In all honesty Gyda did not find it in herself to much care what these wolves thought of her once desire to reclaim her father's land. If she had wanted Stavanger Bay ...she would have taken it whether they approved or not. Her father had claimed them long before these wolves had relocated and as his daughter Gyda felt she had rights to the territory. However, Thurin had seen that such was not an issue and though it pained the shield-maiden she had turned her sights away from her father's legacy and towards the one she would build with Thurin instead. Perhaps one day she would have a son and he (preferably the one she believed would look like Ragnar) would come to reclaim the lands that rightfully belonged to the Loðbrok family. Do what she found that she could not. 

“Thank you,” Gyda spoke with nothing but the utmost sincerity. For all that it was worth (and to her it was worth quite a bit) he had listened and offered to, at least, bring it up with his alpha. That meant more to the viking queen than she was ever willing to say. “That is all I came to ask,” Gyda drew and took a soft breath. “I should return to my people.” Small and unofficial though they were for the moment. She turned without another word then and headed back towards the heart of Stavanger Bay needing to say her goodbye one last time.
and armor underneath her skin
who crushes the world beneath her feet
Messages In This Thread
all change - by Gyda - January 02, 2016, 12:22 PM
RE: all change - by Dante RIP - January 12, 2016, 11:43 AM
RE: all change - by Gyda - January 12, 2016, 04:19 PM
RE: all change - by Dante RIP - January 12, 2016, 10:58 PM
RE: all change - by Gyda - January 13, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: all change - by Dante RIP - January 15, 2016, 12:05 AM
RE: all change - by Gyda - January 16, 2016, 08:19 AM
RE: all change - by Dante RIP - January 17, 2016, 01:30 AM
RE: all change - by Gyda - January 17, 2016, 08:20 AM