The Sentinels Mean enough to stare your demons down
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
last post for me! feel free to add another or go ahead and archive it <3

After climbing off the male, it was pride that got the better of the young girl, and she couldn't help but beam a little. She managed to catch herself, rather than gloat, and lowered herself a bit in a more humbling stance. She was excited for such a win, and the extra praise had helped her modesty quite little, it was almost guaranteed. Luckily, Aria was usually rather smart, and knew better than to act that way, especially in front of such a high rank. So she simply smiled and dipped her head in a kind thank you, her tail wagging with excitement. 

She heard him ask if she'd been practicing, and she nodded, thinking rather fondly back to her teacher. "I was training to be a fighter," she explained, somewhat bitter towards her last pack and the lack of chance she had to truly prove herself. She would've been a fighter, or a medic on battle grounds, but she would've remained that rank her whole life, and never had the chance to move up on the packs ranking system. Joey was the second in command, fighter wise. He was different than the rest, humble and kind. When she wasn't learning he skills of a healer, she was learning from him how to fight. "My mentor was about your size, a bit younger," she added, if that painted any picture in his mind how she learned. "But you knew more than he did," she winked, letting him know that that definitely was not an easy fight for her. Through her excited, pup-like smiles the girl was still panting; she actually looked rather silly. 

Aria paused, looking out to the sky. It was still high and she decided she'd worked up an appetite. She looked to her Beta. "I'm quite hungry after that, I don't suppose you are too?" she asked, head cocking to the side. "Would you care to join me for a hunt?" she asked, tail thumping against the ground as she sat.
Messages In This Thread
Mean enough to stare your demons down - by Dante RIP - December 13, 2015, 01:14 PM
RE: Mean enough to stare your demons down - by Aria - December 15, 2015, 10:56 PM
RE: Mean enough to stare your demons down - by Dante RIP - December 18, 2015, 03:13 PM
RE: Mean enough to stare your demons down - by Aria - December 18, 2015, 04:40 PM
RE: Mean enough to stare your demons down - by Dante RIP - December 24, 2015, 01:00 AM
RE: Mean enough to stare your demons down - by Aria - December 27, 2015, 06:36 PM
RE: Mean enough to stare your demons down - by Dante RIP - December 30, 2015, 11:11 AM
RE: Mean enough to stare your demons down - by Aria - December 30, 2015, 01:11 PM
RE: Mean enough to stare your demons down - by Dante RIP - January 05, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: Mean enough to stare your demons down - by Aria - January 06, 2016, 02:22 PM
RE: Mean enough to stare your demons down - by Dante RIP - January 11, 2016, 10:11 AM
RE: Mean enough to stare your demons down - by Aria - January 11, 2016, 10:53 AM
RE: Mean enough to stare your demons down - by Dante RIP - January 11, 2016, 08:34 PM
RE: Mean enough to stare your demons down - by Aria - January 12, 2016, 12:09 AM
RE: Mean enough to stare your demons down - by Dante RIP - January 14, 2016, 11:46 AM
RE: Mean enough to stare your demons down - by Aria - January 14, 2016, 01:38 PM
RE: Mean enough to stare your demons down - by Dante RIP - January 15, 2016, 07:59 AM
RE: Mean enough to stare your demons down - by Aria - January 16, 2016, 01:12 PM
RE: Mean enough to stare your demons down - by Dante RIP - January 17, 2016, 01:19 AM
RE: Mean enough to stare your demons down - by Aria - January 17, 2016, 09:29 AM
RE: Mean enough to stare your demons down - by Dante RIP - January 19, 2016, 01:03 AM