Silvertip Mountain The ripple effect
uncurbed, unreined, and riderless
327 Posts
Ooc — Em
Hahaha this made me laugh, welcome to my world. Still not got the desktop set up. If any 'B's or 'L's are missing, it's because I have to hammer the keys on the laptop to make them work xD Ps I love Fitz <3

Mason's stomach began to calm when his Dad agreed with his decision. He appeared to think it was sensible. Well that was a relief; perhaps he was really meant for this position like they thought. Mason's smile fluttered back onto his face like a timid butterfly, unsure of itself. Mason quietly advised "I will" and then his orange gaze fixed on his Dad's cheeks as they moved in a way that caused a new topic. Well, new to the air, but it was a topic Mason had been thinking of after all.

They were mind-readers, Dads. Mason allowed himself another smile, but this time it was more confident. "I'm really excited, but I'm making sure I got all the practise I need before I actually ask for it. I spoke with a Caregiver's daughter who gave me some great tips. Steady's been great at taking me out and helpin' me all the time. I love Steady, he's always so patient. You are too, but I mean, you gotta pack to run and he will help me with stuff like goin' out to other packs when I know you need to stay here. I'd like you to take me out and look for herbs again though as I want to go over my understandings again." Tirade over, Mason now outright grinned and wagged his tail. In fact, Mason would certainly be asking Steady his opinion on Mason being a Beta sometime soon. He assumed his Uncle would be happy for him, even though he was being made a leader when Steady was only a normal pack member.
Messages In This Thread
The ripple effect - by Mason - January 08, 2016, 06:39 AM
RE: The ripple effect - by FitzDutiful - January 08, 2016, 12:56 PM
RE: The ripple effect - by Mason - January 11, 2016, 06:31 AM
RE: The ripple effect - by FitzDutiful - January 13, 2016, 01:09 PM
RE: The ripple effect - by Mason - January 14, 2016, 03:19 AM
RE: The ripple effect - by FitzDutiful - January 17, 2016, 09:57 AM
RE: The ripple effect - by Mason - January 17, 2016, 03:39 PM
RE: The ripple effect - by FitzDutiful - January 19, 2016, 03:35 PM
RE: The ripple effect - by Mason - January 20, 2016, 07:10 AM
RE: The ripple effect - by FitzDutiful - January 27, 2016, 03:45 AM
RE: The ripple effect - by Mason - January 28, 2016, 07:21 AM