Phoenix Maplewood All the times that you rain on my parade
I ain't even mad.
15 Posts
Ooc — Hana
His velveteen ears flicked at her name, and the name was lodged into permanent memory. He dipped his large stature down and nudged the rabbit even closer to her frame in encouragement for her to eat. His body sidled closer to hers, letting his sturdy frame press up against her sickly malnourished ribs in an attempt to help support her weight so she didn't have to. 

"I'll help you," He affirmed softly, his tongue bathing her body to help soothe. He continued to keep his posture in check, his tail pressed tight against his hindquarters and his ears laid back, but his legs stood firm and his body puffed rigid to aid the image of a good support. "But you have to eat." He grimaced at the pathetic portion of meat that he had once been excited to capture, but nonetheless, it was there.
Messages In This Thread
All the times that you rain on my parade - by Saēna - December 23, 2015, 10:25 AM
RE: All the times that you rain on my parade - by Kael - December 23, 2015, 02:00 PM
RE: All the times that you rain on my parade - by Saēna - December 24, 2015, 01:29 PM
RE: All the times that you rain on my parade - by Kael - December 24, 2015, 01:57 PM
RE: All the times that you rain on my parade - by Saēna - January 17, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: All the times that you rain on my parade - by Kael - January 18, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: All the times that you rain on my parade - by Saēna - January 27, 2016, 09:19 AM