Lost Creek Hollow i am pulsing the blood in your veins.
187 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Larkspur was the last to tumble out, of course. She came out angry and confused, not at all happy with the idea of being rejected from her place of comfort. The cold air felt especially insulting, and a bubbly sort of growl seemed to form in her throat but got lost in all the other weird sounds that filled the den's air. 

She squirmed haphazardly, indignant and trying her damnest to get back inside. She pawed through the liquids and was rewarded with a warm and wet tongue. Her pug-faced expressions gave the tiniest of grimaces as she let the tongue bathe her, not exactly by her choice though. She lifted her paw stiffly in protest, not exactly enjoying all the new sensations. 

She had an opinion, and while she didn't exactly know what it was, and how to express it, she definitely had it.
Messages In This Thread
i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Harlyn - January 15, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Silas - January 16, 2016, 02:38 AM
RE: i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Pippin - January 17, 2016, 08:34 AM
RE: i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Larkspur - January 18, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Mordecai - January 18, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Harlyn - January 19, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Mordecai - January 19, 2016, 05:03 PM
RE: i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Larkspur - January 21, 2016, 05:41 PM
RE: i am pulsing the blood in your veins. - by Silas - January 22, 2016, 01:48 AM