Swiftcurrent Creek Fresh cut grass, one cold beer
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
"That is exactly what I'm suggesting," the mambo revealed, lifting her lip over her teeth in a crooked little smile. "I grow tired of our neighbours' insolence, and more tired of our inaction regarding these neighbours. My pack from back home would already have... Mm, obliterated them. It tries my patience." It was not far from the truth. Shearwater Bay had risen in war with most of the packs of the Seahawk Valley, and had forced Tartok away from its chosen location. Through Nanuq's mercy, they had allowed Tartok to persist elsewhere. Jinx did not identify with mercy, not in the way her mother had. Should a pack have risen against her the way Tartok had against Shearwater, she would have killed its leader, not let them off with a warning.

It was much like Northstar Vale. Jinx had started the conflict but ultimately, it was the Vale wolves who perpetuated it with mixed responses of petty hostility and senseless peacekeeping. The notion of alliances was unfamiliar to Jinx, at least the Jinx that existed after Bon Dye's collapse. The Jinx from before that had extended a hand to the Nereides and Flightless Falcons, and of course understood alliances.

"I hope that by going elsewhere, they will keep their noses to themselves. Should they prove me wrong, I'll just have to bite them off." But Ira was already back on the topic of Bones and, not wanting to derail too much, the mambo dropped her issues with the Vale in favour of his topic. After all, it was petty on both sides, whether she admitted it or not.

"I couldn't tell you, princeling. Do you want her to dislike you? Is that why it bothers you so?" She was clueless, and could only assume what seemed obvious to her.
Messages In This Thread
Fresh cut grass, one cold beer - by Jinx - March 27, 2014, 07:00 PM
RE: Fresh cut grass, one cold beer - by Ira Nox - March 27, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: Fresh cut grass, one cold beer - by Jinx - March 27, 2014, 08:12 PM
RE: Fresh cut grass, one cold beer - by Ira Nox - April 09, 2014, 06:55 AM
RE: Fresh cut grass, one cold beer - by Jinx - April 09, 2014, 04:23 PM
RE: Fresh cut grass, one cold beer - by Ira Nox - April 12, 2014, 06:31 AM
RE: Fresh cut grass, one cold beer - by Jinx - April 12, 2014, 11:43 PM
RE: Fresh cut grass, one cold beer - by Ira Nox - April 14, 2014, 03:54 PM
RE: Fresh cut grass, one cold beer - by Jinx - April 14, 2014, 04:04 PM
RE: Fresh cut grass, one cold beer - by Ira Nox - April 14, 2014, 04:23 PM
RE: Fresh cut grass, one cold beer - by Jinx - April 14, 2014, 04:31 PM