Silvertip Mountain It's my Party
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
FitzDutiful had just been sat by his lake - his favourite place on the mountains when the scent hit him like a tidal wave. It overwhelmed him, overtook him and desire just enveloped him. He turned his head to see Zaria and she liked him under his chin. He returned her affections and growled slightly in a way that made it clear he wanted her.

It was time.

He briefly wondered if she knew what this would mean, if he really understood what they were about to take on but his desire to reproduce took over anything consequences that might occur from what would happen here. He didn't think about what Mason would think, how his son would feel for it didn't matter right now. He always knew he wanted more children and Zaria was amazing.

FitzDutiful avoided saying anything, he didn't want to spoil there setting. There was nothing he could say for words were nothing compared to the physical desire right now. His affections piled into her and he moved ready to take things further if she made it clear she was ready for it.
Messages In This Thread
It's my Party - by Zaria - January 17, 2016, 10:12 AM
RE: It's my Party - by FitzDutiful - January 19, 2016, 04:14 AM
RE: It's my Party - by Zaria - January 19, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: It's my Party - by FitzDutiful - January 19, 2016, 08:57 AM
RE: It's my Party - by Zaria - January 20, 2016, 07:10 AM
RE: It's my Party - by FitzDutiful - January 20, 2016, 12:18 PM
RE: It's my Party - by Zaria - January 20, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: It's my Party - by FitzDutiful - January 26, 2016, 08:01 AM
RE: It's my Party - by Zaria - January 26, 2016, 08:39 AM